Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going Green with Laundry

I seem to be on a laundry kick for the last few days, probably because I've been doing my monthly washing this week, and to continue this laundry love fest I thought I might look around and see what I could find in the way of Earth and people friendly detergents.

Sun and Earth products are made in the USA and are free of dyes, perfumes, and petroleum based solvents. It's even safe enough to use for baby!

This link will take you to a list of the top 5 Eco-friendly detergents (I don't know who decided that these were really the best ...). I do have to say though, I have used Method's detergent before and I liked it a lot. Thinking about it now, I don't know why I ever switched back to the regular stuff.

I also Found Ecos detergent which retails in the US, Canada, and the UK! I also thought this would be good to add to this article because of the fact that it has a store locater which could lead you to find a natural market in your area that you may not have ever known about before. When I tried it for my zip code it listed several little shops that I've never heard of before but would be interested in hitting up!

If you know of any detergents or recipes for detergents, please email them to me and I would be more than happy to add them to my list!

No comments: