Monday, August 4, 2008

Challange check-up

Sorry for the several days of no posting. I went out of town for a wedding and didn't have access to a computer. Plus, I am starting to struggle for post topics. Hopefully I will start up again soon and you will have everything you could want to read about being/going green.

I thought I might do a little check in about my challenge, even though it hasn't been a month yet (it seems like a lot longer). So far so good. I keep forgetting about it but I always remember if someone says something about shopping. I haven't had to go out of my way to avoid temptation and honestly I haven't had the desire to spend money I don't have.

I'm still looking for a quality website that will tell me where I can purchase responsibly made garments. I'm sure something is out there, it's just a matter of being persistent enough to find it.

If any of you are challenging yourselves also, I hope that you're doing well so far. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: