Sunday, July 27, 2008

Method Body Wash - Follow-up Review

It's been almost 3 weeks since I started using my Method body wash and I have to say that I am still digging it as much as I did the first time I used it. My skin is soft and smooth and I smell good when I get out of the shower. I mean, what else is there to say?

I would recommend getting a loofah or a sponge or so meting to make the wash lather a little before you put it on. I usually just use my hands and get it all sudsy before I wash but this body wash doesn't lather all that great. The bottle will last longer and you'll be able to wash more of yourself if you use something.

Final Verdict:
I am really digging this product and I will buy it again when I run out. It smells great and it delivers on its promise to give you ridiculously soft skin. But, like I said, it's probably time to get a loofah.

No comments: