Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kiss My Face Deodorant - Follow-up Review

Well, so much for the two week mark. It's more like a 2 and a half week mark. I have been faithfully applying my deodorant everyday to make sure that I can get back to you with an honest review and because I care about you, my readers, I spent more time that anyone should smelling my own armpits. But after many a smell test and several sweat tests I have this to report back to you: This stuff rocks!

As you may know, I live in Kansas where it's not just insanely hot it's muggy too which means that any time spent outside in the sun means that you will be sweating like crazy. Last week while I was babysitting I decided to put the kids in the stroller and take a spin around the neighborhood to see how well my deodorant stood up to some real sweating. When we got back to the house I was soaked in sweat (and ready for a nap) but my armpits smelled just fine. I was shocked.

I even asked my mom to do a pit smell test, just to make sure that there were smells that I was missing. And let me tell you folks, she had her nose in my armpit taking some very deep sniffs and she says that she couldn't smell anything. She was so impressed that she has decided that she is going to start using it to.

I have found that it works the best when you apply it liberally to your pits, but even on days when you go a little on the light side you still don't have to worry about smelling bad. And while it might feel a little weird to put liquid in your armpits for the first few days you start to use it, you will grow to love it. I love it. My armpits have become quite sensitive (which is the whole reason that I bought it in the first place) and when I get out of the shower and they hurt from shaving, nothing is quite as soothing to them as rolling on that cool liquid. It's pretty awesome.

The Final Verdict:
I love this product and I am going to start recommending it to everyone I know. I mean, you know it's good ... I even got my mom to switch from her old spice stick (she has sensitive armpit skin too and it's all that used to work for her - until now!).

No comments: